. . . I tried to pull myself together and then blurted out, “I don’t know what my potential is, but I know I’m not close to it, and to be honest, I don’t know if I ever will be. I work hard, but I don’t work very smart, and I’m sick of constantly reinventing the wheel for every client that walks through the door. I waste a lot of time and spend way too much of it trying to figure out what to do next. My client service is marginal because I never have time, so I don’t get the referrals I need to grow like I want to. And I couldn’t tell you the last time I actually did anything to get new clients. I used to dream of being a million-dollar producer, but I’ve been at this stupid plateau forever. Our partnership was supposed to be the spark I needed to move past it…but now that’s gone too.”
“Is that it?” he asked.
“I guess that about covers it,” I sighed.
“Do you want to change?”
—Excerpt from Plateau to Pinnacle: 9 Secrets of a Million Dollar Financial Advisor
Plateau to Pinnacle Coaching Program
This is a program designed specifically for advisors who have built a book but have hit a plateau that they thought would be temporary but cannot seem to break through. This program closely follows the chapters in our book, Plateau to Pinnacle: 9 Secrets of a Million Dollar Financial Advisor.
Some of the areas covered are:
- Getting organized
- How to leverage your existing book for more referrals, assets and revenue
- How to improve the quality and quantity of your referrals with our proven-in-the-trenches Referral Conditioning System & Referral Detective Strategy©
- How to establish & market your individual brand
- How to structure your planning process to increase referrals, assets and revenue
- Developing a structured investment management process & pricing model that you believe in and one that adds client value
- Using LinkedIn to get quality introductions and referrals on a regular basis
- Developing an individualized tracking system that is a real tool to increase business rather than just another to-do list item to check off
- Consistent implementation and troubleshooting