FINANCIAL ADVISOR LIFE = PRESSURE
We’ve sat in your seat before. We know firsthand that the life of a Financial Advisor is not for the faint of heart. You get the pressure coming at you from all sides all the time. On any given day you’re expected to:
- Raise assets and increase revenue as consistently as Warren Buffet
- Manage your time like a NFL coach in the last two minutes of the Super Bowl
- Stay as organized and efficient as Martha Stewart
- Calmly and fearlessly deal with bulls, bears, bubbles, bad news and constantly changing world events
- Be as patient, insightful and direct with clients as Dr. Phil
At Executive Transformations, we’re all about systems. We work with financial advisors who recognize that to succeed long-term they have to run their business like a real business.
Question: What percentage of small businesses fail in the first three years?
Question: What percentage of franchises succeed over that seem period of time?
Run Your Business Like a
to Increase Your Referrals, Assets & Revenue!!!
Successful advisors operate their practices like franchises. They have clearly defined, repeatable processes for every important aspect of their business. They don’t reinvent the wheel with every client and prospect who walks through their door and they never “wing” it.
In order to be successful long-term, you must have systems in place for your business and no ordinary cookie-cutter system will do. Your system needs to be as unique as you are so it sets you apart from the thousands of other financial advisors all going after the same potential clients in the same way.
Just like every coach is different, every financial advisor is different. Using our franchise approach for Financial Advisors, we build systems for, with and around the individual advisor and their style. We do this so they’ll actually use them to drive their business for the rest of their career.
When you run your business like a franchise, it gives you the power of leverage over your existing book. With increased leverage comes increased referrals, assets and revenue. So if you’re ready to:
- Increase the revenue you have on the books before you even walk through the door
- Leverage your existing book for additional referrals assets and revenue
- Have a systematic approach to referral business that gives you a consistent stream of introductions every month and most importantly, one you’ll actually use
- Have a real time management system so you don’t spend any more productive time wondering what to do next
- Have a structured client contact system that gives you the power of leverage over your existing book
Then click here to see who we work with.